Sealy Mattresses are CertiPUR-US™ Certified
Clean Foams For Cleaner Air
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP, TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without CFCs, mercury, lead and heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
Proud Supporter of Making a Difference
We are proud to introduce Sealy® built with REPREVE® Stretch Knit Fabric.
This fibre cover will allow Sealy® Canada to recycle approximately 21* water bottles in the manufacturing of each Sealy® REPREVE® mattress and will further support the environment.
*Bottle count for specific R1 and R2 Mattresses
Give Families What They Need Most, Each Other
Every year, Sealy® Canada proudly supports RMHC® Canada by ensuring that families staying at local Ronald McDonald House programs are able to get a good night's sleep by donating mattresses, frames and foundations to Ronald McDonald Houses and Family Rooms across Canada.
For More Than a Decade We’ve Been a
Proud Supporter of RMHC®
Sealy proudly supports families by donating a portion of every RMHC® Mattress sold to Ronald McDonald House Charities Canada.*
Which Sealy® RMHC Series is Right for You?
Our Sealy® RMHC collection is available at Select Retailers. We offer a variety of products, so you can find a mattress with the features you need and the feel you prefer at the price you want.